IttyBittyGamer
You are now logged in as Guest
IttyBittyGamer
You are now logged in as Guest
IttyBittyGamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IttyBittyGamer

Its a forum!

HomePortalChatGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forum!
You are currently signed in as Guest.

Der Reise Glitches pt.1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxNATHANxX

XxNATHANxX

Warnings :
Der Reise Glitches pt.1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Der Reise Glitches pt.1 Right_bar_bleue

Der Reise Glitches pt.1 Empty
PostSubject: Der Reise Glitches pt.1   Der Reise Glitches pt.1 I_icon_minitime8/26/2009, 5:01 pm

MOST LIKELY PATCHED!!!! BUT HEY, ILL PUT IT UP ANYWAY.... on der reise, get 3250pts. (better results done by yourself)open up the way to the thompson, open up the debris, then make a right, open the door to the teleporter, and go all the way to the back, you can sort of make out a line silent stay there, clear the round, and the glitch should start (plz note you can not move while doing this, if you get suspended from live, NOT MY FAULT, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IttyBittyNinja
Admin
IttyBittyNinja

Warnings :
Der Reise Glitches pt.1 Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3Der Reise Glitches pt.1 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Der Reise Glitches pt.1   Der Reise Glitches pt.1 I_icon_minitime8/26/2009, 8:24 pm

The insta round glitches are patched. I think you have to do it offline now
Back to top Go down
https://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com
XxGh_PlayerxX

XxGh_PlayerxX

Warnings :
Der Reise Glitches pt.1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Der Reise Glitches pt.1 Right_bar_bleue

Location : I am a Californian according to IttyBittyNinja i don't know where i live.

PostSubject: Re: Der Reise Glitches pt.1   Der Reise Glitches pt.1 I_icon_minitime10/12/2009, 9:15 pm

If you all know there is a a cave glitch with the dogs where they cant kill you. all u do is crouch in the back left corner and there u go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Reise Glitches pt.1   Der Reise Glitches pt.1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Der Reise Glitches pt.1
Page 1 of 1