IttyBittyGamer
You are now logged in as Guest
IttyBittyGamer
You are now logged in as Guest
IttyBittyGamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IttyBittyGamer

Its a forum!

HomePortalChatGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forum!
You are currently signed in as Guest.

achievments worth it or not ?

Go down 
5 posters

Is the Katana worth it?
Worth it!
achievments  worth it or not ? I_vote_lcap50%achievments  worth it or not ? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Not worth it!
achievments  worth it or not ? I_vote_lcap50%achievments  worth it or not ? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
RCA95

RCA95

Warnings :
achievments  worth it or not ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3achievments  worth it or not ? Right_bar_bleue

achievments  worth it or not ? Empty
PostSubject: achievments worth it or not ?   achievments  worth it or not ? I_icon_minitime8/25/2009, 9:34 pm

often people go through this game trying to get the coveted katana sword for there appearance is it worth it or not ? in your opinion do you care?/ personally its a nice item to have but not worth playing everyday to get
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/rockinRyanCA
IttyBittyNinja
Admin
IttyBittyNinja

Warnings :
achievments  worth it or not ? Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3achievments  worth it or not ? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: achievments worth it or not ?   achievments  worth it or not ? I_icon_minitime8/25/2009, 10:21 pm

*Poll added*

IMO its not worth it!
Back to top Go down
https://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com
ak b ball65

Warnings :
achievments  worth it or not ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3achievments  worth it or not ? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: achievments worth it or not ?   achievments  worth it or not ? I_icon_minitime8/26/2009, 4:44 pm

no ites easy to get
Back to top Go down
RCA95

RCA95

Warnings :

PostSubject: odd   achievments  worth it or not ? I_icon_minitime8/27/2009, 9:38 pm

today at like five i was awarded with the katana and full security for no reason at all... and i only have 800 gp for halo glitch??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/rockinRyanCA
Crazy Asian 510

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: achievments worth it or not ?   achievments  worth it or not ? I_icon_minitime9/7/2009, 7:30 pm

the katana is worth it and its not very hard to get
Back to top Go down
connman95

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: achievments worth it or not ?   achievments  worth it or not ? I_icon_minitime9/11/2009, 7:39 pm

Personaly its just something to do its not a competition its for fun and its not like you have to get it now just do it over time.
Back to top Go down
IttyBittyNinja
Admin
IttyBittyNinja

Warnings :
achievments  worth it or not ? Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3achievments  worth it or not ? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: achievments worth it or not ?   achievments  worth it or not ? I_icon_minitime9/11/2009, 9:51 pm

I think the katana was harder when you had to get all 49 achievements but now its easy cause you get skip the hard stuff. like 2 for 1 and overkill were hell. Got it and then later the achievements came.
Back to top Go down
https://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: achievments worth it or not ?   achievments  worth it or not ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

achievments worth it or not ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IttyBittyGamer :: Halo :: Halo 1,2,3 Discussion-
Jump to: