IttyBittyGamer
You are now logged in as Guest
IttyBittyGamer
You are now logged in as Guest
IttyBittyGamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IttyBittyGamer

Its a forum!

HomePortalChatGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forum!
You are currently signed in as Guest.

How Forum Points Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IttyBittyNinja
Admin
IttyBittyNinja

Warnings :
How Forum Points Work Left_bar_bleue3 / 33 / 3How Forum Points Work Right_bar_bleue

How Forum Points Work Empty
PostSubject: How Forum Points Work   How Forum Points Work I_icon_minitime9/29/2009, 12:25 am

WHAT ARE POINTS?
Forum points can be viewed on every members post. To earn your points you just have to post in specific areas. The specific areas are the COD forums and the Halo forums. If you post in the Off topic section then you get NO POINTS. If you make a post then you get 100 points. If you make a topic then you get 300 points. For every day you are registered on the forum then you get 10 points. Also I may hold contest for points as well.
WHATS THE POINT?
If you get enough points then you can purchase things for your profile. An example would be if you have 2000 points then you can purchase a custom rank here. This will make your post stand out when users are scrolling through the posts.
HOW DO I PURCHASE?
Go HERE and fill out the form with correct information. I will review the topic every once n awhile to see if new purchases are pending. If you are accepted then your post will be edited saying *ACCEPTED*.
Back to top Go down
https://ittybittygamer.forumotion.com

How Forum Points Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IttyBittyGamer :: Offtopic :: Forum Market-
Jump to: